Saturday, June 11, 2011

Miss Florida USA Pre-Taping

It's Finally Pre-Taping Weekend! :) After a 5 hour drive, I arrived in Hollywood FLORIDA!

I was so nervous at first but I'm having a blast! Everyone is so nice, and we are all clicking really well. 5am was an early start! Espceially since I'm not used to going to bed early  due to my late night gym visits! I didn't get to sleep till about 2, but that didn't stop me from waking up, ready to take the day on!  By 6:20 I was at the Diplomat Country Club in Hollywood FL, Ready to model some beautiful jewelry from our Miss FL USA Sponsor, Medina! You know you're in a room full of beauty queens when everyone looks beautiful at 6:30am! :)
By 7am, we were shooting! It was exciting having cameras in your face the whole time! haha

After about 3and a half hours of shooting, it was off to Pollo Tropical for lunch at another sponsor's venue! Can you delicious? :) It was soo good, and I gotta a chance to get to know some of the girls! Chicken, beans and rice, and plantains! I think it was cuban? Whatever it was, it was good! :)

After the wrap of the shooting for the day, I went back to my room for a lonnngggg needed nap! Dinner was at 730 so I set my alarm for 3:45. Unfortunately, it was one of those naps where you keep waking up anticipating the alarm... :( So, I got up early and ran some errands. I was in the mood for Cereal, and there was a kmart right across from my hotel. After grabbing the Froot Loops and Milk, i realized I needed something to eat it out of. I found bowls, but you can't just buy one spoon. SOOO it was off to te baby sections haha. I found little mini spoons. They say you're supposed to challenge yourself everyday. Well, two froot loops at a time was definitely a challenge.... and frustrating! haha

I got back to my hotel and started getting ready for dinner at Mama Mia's! 6:30 came around and I had a knock at my door! Melissa (Miss Miami USA) and Lauren (Miss Fort Walton Beach USA) were ready to go! And the road trip began. I quickly learned, I don't know how to follow my GPS lol, but we got there safe and sound! :) When we got to Mama Mia's there were heads turning everywhere! Especially when we walked up. The private dining room was filled with FL USA Royalty! :) Definitely felt like VIPS! Before and after our dinner, there were tons of pictures taken! It's like being a movie star! Oh, by the way, I plan on being famous!

Time to get ready for Seminar day! I'll Blog more tomorrow night after my 5 hr drive home! :) One day my signature will be an autograph! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment