Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

This weekend was very exciting! It was the first time I got to sit down with my director and sister queens to get a real perspective of what I have gotten myself into... I'm STOKED! Just with my director and sister queens alone, this year is going to be a blast! We had a sleepover last night! haha! It sounds silly, but we had a great time! Our night started with dinner at BJ's (The picture), where the conversation went from daily activities, to WWE wrestlers... When we got to Chelsee's house was when the real fun started! We played a game, which of course I forgot the name of :), that basically consisted of everyone being asked a question, then one person had to guess who said what. What a great way to get to know each other! I learned that if caught sleepwalking, 5 out of the 7 of us would be found in the kitchen! Hahahaha! I found it amazing that 6 different girls, from all different areas of North Central Florida would be able to get along so well. It was like we've been best friends for years! :) Talk about a great group! After getting distracted after every question, and having 10 minute conversations between each question, it was.... MIDNIGHT COOKIE TIME! Natalie entertained us with her cookie dance <3 and then we enjoyed half baked, mushy, hot cookies! :) After asking each other practice interview questions, we watch Miss Florida USA 2011 and then it was time for bed... Needless to say, I'll be working with a great group of beautiful, silly girls this year, and I wouldn't want it any other way! Here's to a great year! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment