Monday, April 11, 2011

Olivia Zebley Photography

Today was so much fun! :) Had a photoshoot with my friend Olivia Zebley! She's a new photographer in Gainesville and I'm so happy I get to be apart of her growing career! We started at a railroad track in downtown Newberry! Who knew pageant queens liked getting dirty? haha. After risking my life for a few railroad shots, we went to a local park garden, also in Newberry! It's great being a resident of a really nice small town. They vintage scenery makes it great for a photoshoot, especially on a nice day like today! Later it was on to Town of Tioga! That's where the real fun began! A waterfall and a red bridge... :) Together we had some great creative activities! I can't wait to show everyone the water pictures! Be sure to check out my Facebook fan page- top right of the screen! Also, please "Like" it and Olivia Zebley Photography! She's great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment